1. Mint leaves - 1 bunch
2. Dry Red chillies/ green chillies - 2 to 3 according to the taste
3. Tamarind paste - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Salt - to taste
5. Chana dal - 1 teaspoon
6. urad dal - 1 teaspoon
7. coconut gratings - around 2 teaspoons
8. Curry leaves - 4-5
9. Mustard seeds
Preparation method :
- To the hot oil in the pan, add chana dal, urad dal and green chillies
- Now add the mint leaves and fry untill the leaves shrink to a small quantity
- Remove from flame and add coconut gratings,tamarind paste and salt.
- Grind into a thin paste
- season the chutney with mustard seeds, curry leaves and urad dal.