- Ghee - 3teaspoons
- rava- 200 gms
- cashews - few
- raisins - few
- coconut (dessicated) 20 gms
- milk - as required
Preparation method :
- Heat 3 tbsp of ghee in a nonstick pan.
- Add rava and stir till the rava is light brown and allow it to cool.
- Fry cashews and raisins separately in ghee and keep them aside.
- blend rava and sugar in a mixie (4-5 seconds)
- Powder the coconut.
- Sprinkle milk over the mix and make small balls by pouring ghee slowly.
- When the consistency is little loose, make balls off it.
- Place one cashew/raisin to each ball.
- The balls will become firm when kept for 15 min.