To grind :
Onion - 1
Ginger - 1/2 inch
Garlic pods - 5-6
Green chillies - 8
For frying :
Patta - 1/2 inch
Cinnamon - 2-3
Elachi - 2
Cut Onions - 2
Cut Tomato - 1
Oil for frying
water - 100 ml
Coconut Milk - 25ml
Coriander leaves - for garnishing
Preparation method :
1. Fry the wet ingredients in little oil and grind in a mixer.
2. Add oil in a pan and fry patta, cinnamon, elachi, onion and tomato.
3. Add the ground masala and fry till a nice aroma is felt.
4. Add the cut vegetables and fry
5. Add turmeric powder ,salt & water and allow to cook.
6. When the vegetables are well cooked add the coconut milk
7. When the kurma comes to a boil, add coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis, dosa or idly.