Its very easy to prepare and tastes better when its a days' old :-)
Vadaiyam - for seasoning
Garlic pods - 10-15, crushed finely
Onion - 1, chopped finely
Tomato - 1, chopped
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Gingely oil - 2 tsp
Coconut milk - 1/2 cup
Preparation method :
- Add gingely oil in a kadai and when its hot add the above ingredients in the same order till tomato and fry them well.
- Lower the flame and add turmeic powder, chili powder and salt.
- Keep frying till th oil sepertes from the rest.
- Now add little water and let it simmer on low flame for 10 min.
- When it gets thick, add the coconut milk, simmer for 2 min and turn off the flame.