Wheat bread - 7-8 slices (toasted moderately)
Oil for frying
Fried chana dal - 1tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
Green chillies - 4-5,chopped
Onion - 1,chopped
Tomato - 1 chopped
Preparation method :
- Cut the toasted bread into small pieces.
- Add oil in a frying pan and add all the ingredients above mentioned till onion.
- Fry the onions till they r golden brown and then add the tomoato.
- Once the tomato is soft and gels with the rest of the masala add turmeric powder and salt followed by bread pieces.
- Mix well and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with Cilantro/coriander leaves.