- Patta, elakki,lavangam and curry leaves - few
- ginger garlic paste - 3 Tsp
- Green chillies - 12
- Onions (Big)- 2, finely chopped
- Turmeric powder
- Salt - to taste
- Prawn - tail less and cleaned
- Pudhina/Mint - a handful
- Basmati rice - 3 cups
Preparation method :
- Add 1 cup of water and pressure cook the prawn for 5 min.
- Add 4.5 cups of water to the washed rice and let it cook in an electrical cooker.
- Add oil to the pan and add the ingredients above in the same order.
- After adding the prawn, reduce the flame and simmer for 15 min till the masala gets to gravy consistency.
- Now add the cooked rice onto a aluminium tray and spread well.
- Add the prawn gravy over it and DO NOT mix.
- Cover the tray with aluminium foil and let it cook in a conventional oven at 325 Degree F for 30 min.
- Yummy prawn biryani is ready!