- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - as reqd
- Ghee - 3 Tsp
- Cashews - 5-6 nos
- Raisins - 5-6 nos
- Saffron - a pinch
Preparation method :
- Add a teaspoon full of ghee to a kadai and fry the semiya (do not deep fry)
- Keep this aside and add the rest of the ghee and fry the cashews and raisins. Keep aside.
- Pour the milk in a pan and once it comes to a boil add sugar.
- Mix the sweetened milk and add a pinch of saffron.
- Once the saffron turns the milk light yellow in colour, add the semiya, cashews and raisins.
- Cook for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Serve hot or cold.